Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Transition

With a little over three weeks to go until I close my life in Matsumoto, it's starting to sink in.

To hit me.

Tears streamed down my face today as I biked against traffic to work.

I thought I would feel relieved telling my work and the families of the children that I would be leaving.

I thought I would feel that a weight had been lifted once I finally made the decision.

And it has. 

But a new weight is settling.

The anxiety of transition.
The speed of which it happens at.
The rush if the unknown that you're plunging into.

Sometimes we really lose what mattered most in the process of moving forward.

There's nothing I can do but wait.
Keep my eyes, my mind, and most of all my heart open to everything new that is coming my way.


Looping in my head-

Everything will be just fine.
When the dust clears I will find
Everything I've been looking for.



No comments:

Post a Comment